WE LIKE CONNECTING WITH GREAT PEOPLE

We'd love to hear what you're
dreaming up! Drop us a line today!

e: info@brilliantink.net

p: 212-300-3418

 

Media Contact for PR inquires, including interview
requests, please contact Patty Youngclaus at
info@brilliantink.net

Employee Experience

Finding Meaning in the Moments

Brilliant Ink CEO Liz Kelly was in New York City last week to present some of the highlights from our Employee Experience Survey to members of IABC. The night was a success and we thought we would share some of the brilliant slides about the "Daily Grind" with our followers. Feel free to browse through our attached presentation and download...

Read More

Making the Ordinary Extraordinary

Ricky Gervais may not be the first person you'd think of to glean valuable advice about how to communicate authentically. But a recent video interview with the comedian courtesy of Fast Company highlights some valuable lessons on how to write and communicate in meaningful ways. Ricky describes how at age 13, after failing to get decent marks on any of...

Read More

We’re glad you’re here!

The best jobs I’ve ever had were the ones where I felt like a part of the team the moment I walked through the door. For starters, I was actually welcomed on Day One by department colleagues – people had been told I was joining and came over to meet me, I was included in meetings, and someone had made...

Read More

All aboard!

Most of us can easily remember our first day at every company we've worked for (in my case, 7 companies, if you count internships!). The first day is often exciting, filled with get-to-know-you chats with new colleagues, formal orientation sessions, lunches with your boss, and more. But what happens after that? Who helps you navigate the in's and out's of...

Read More

Employee Experience Series: Employee Engagement From the Ground Up

Our Employee Engagement research shows that 77 percent of candidates felt that the interview process prepared them for the everyday reality of the job.  For the remaining 23 percent, however, the experience was disappointing and some even felt misled by the interview. Those candidates were more likely to feel a lack of engagement in their new job. ...

Read More

Employee Experience – Technology to create connections

This is the last in a series of blog posts about the importance of creating a meaningful hiring process to build employee engagement. For the past few weeks, we’ve been talking here about why companies need to think carefully about their interviewing and hiring processes. Our award-winning Employee Experience survey found that an interview process that accurately conveys information about...

Read More

Employee Experience Series- Best First Impression

The interview process is not only your first impression with a potential new employee, but also one of your first opportunities to create an engaged employee. The Brilliant Ink Employee Experience Survey found that 89% of people interviewed felt excited by the interview process. What a perfect opportunity to start off on the right foot! Here are a few tips...

Read More